Tuesday, May 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!

MELLOW MONDAY!: May 30, 2011

Today, May 30th is my sisters birthday! Tiff is her name and being fly is her game, she's the coolest sister that anybody can claim. She's 27!...not quite 30, don't worry! I'm not proud of alot of things but I'm definitely proud to be the brother of Tiffany B. Faulk. She has influenced my music and my style and really all that is cool about me..you've continued to let me be your bro even though i pulled a big chunk of your hair out one time =]. Keep it mellow sis, Its ya birthday (I know your not gettin' this till Tuesday btw =)....this song is dedicated to you...I love you!

To my best and longest friend on the planet....


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Christopher!! I love you too best and longest friend brother!!

    ReplyDelete