Friday, June 3, 2011

The 2nd choice...

THIRSTY THURSDAY!: June 2, 2011



Well I was going to blog about this wine that I got down at Trader Joe's but I don't have a cork screw and I don't want to blog about it now cause I'm kinda bummed cause I can't taste it....

So....

The 2nd choice is Santa Cruz Organic Apple Juice....!......

Although I'm not very excited right now...there AAAARREe many awsome things about this stuff...or it wouldn't be in my fridge...

1. Apple juice is bangin (it taste good)

2. It keeps you regular (it cleans you out)

3. This particular kind is organic (no chemicals added)

4. Apple juice is bangin (see number1)

5. This juice doesn't expire until July 20 2013

Check out more stuff on their web site www.scojuice.com 

NEXT WEEK!.....after I have a cork screw.....COPPOLA ROSSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ever occur to you that you're a little exclamation-mark-happy? I mean, we'll see, maybe the stuff is THAT good!

    ReplyDelete