Friday, May 6, 2011

Coast to Coast

FUN-FACT-FRIDAY! May 6, 2011




A few of you got a text message ahead of today's blog that included our first fun fact!

VENUS FLYTRAPs are native only to Wilmington, NC. If you find them anywhere else in the world, they were introduced to the environment.

I40 Runs Coast to Coast beginning in Wilmington, NC and takes you straight to LA, California.

It will take me 5 days with stops in Nashville, TN, OK city, OK, Albuquerque, NM, and the Grand Canyon until I reach my destination in LA.

It will take 43.25 hrs which is a normal work week...in a car.

TRAIL MIX is native only to LA, California....I dunno, people just keep saying that its the "Land of Fruits and Nuts"...good thing I like trail mix!

HAVE A SLAMMIN' SATURDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I'm officially super sad. Also, so is Danica. Trust me, you will be too when you can't hear her saying "Chis! Chis!" trying to get your attention...and I will be more when we pass by a silver honda and she yells "Chis!" and I have to tell her that you are 3,000 miles away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad...I missed you guys as soon as I pulled out of driveway...BUT...Now, you actually have a reason to come out west..p.s. I did roll through your old stomping grounds today!

    ReplyDelete