Wednesday, May 4, 2011

PALMS ARE MESSY, MOMS SPAGHETTI

TASTY TUESDAY!: May 3, 2011




That's right.....Mom made spaghetti yestadiddy and I can tell you...that things got messy!!! Which is why this weeks Tasty Tuesday features my oldest niece DJ...almost 2


The spaghetti, of course, was quite delicious on this particular evening and DJ had the perfect non bias opinion. She spoke only a few words during the meal but "more" was the one that sealed the deal...


not to mention...


WHEN DINNER WITH DANICA GOES CRAZY!


RECAP:


First: DJ tries to use a fork, but every time she gets it to her mouth it falls off...."uh oh" she says as she picks it up with her free hand and stuffs it in her mouth...


Next: She hands me the fork..."Ha", good idea I thought. I can at least keep it from falling...off of the fork.
She takes a big bite and about half hangs on her chin and finally falls...


Step 1: Teach her how to "slirp"
I went first and she quickly caught on...but only a little


Let's try this: A spoon. YES she's doing good but turns the spoon upside down when its in her mouth and food falls out...lol...TBS says that it's "very funny"


Let's have fun: However you want to eat it D, go for it...hands, spoon, whateva


Seconds: ...she wanted seconds...


..done..?: As she holds up the bowl with remnants of spaghetti on the bottom and sides, my sister (mommy) say's quickly, "You better take it from her or she's gonna drop it on the floor"..."I better take her advice", I thought to myself as I grabbed the bowl.


YAY DJ is full, I'm full, mom's full and sista-mom is finally getting to eat because Emmy (my youngest niece) has gotta eat too!


"HIGH FIVE" and  fist "pOwn"s are in order!


and yes...SHE SAYS BOTH AND CAN DO BOTH....


...and so we did...


My hands were messy, her face looked like Pizza Face off of the show "ALL THAT" and we all had a good time!


PROPS TO DJ FOR DINNER FUN!
PROPS TO MA FOR DINNER DELICIOUS!
PROPS TO SISTA-MOM, YOUR THE COOLEST!


...and Tiff, please post a pic of the 2 lovely ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks son!! It was a blast! It was Tiff's idea...I just got it started early so it ended up being my meal...she bought the meat. (She told me to say that, but it is true)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it, Tiff's idea, DJ was funny...it was a good time!

    ReplyDelete