Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The taste of Sunset

Tasty Tuesday!: May 24, 2011




How goes it? It's been a while since the last Tasty Tuesday but I'm back with a Brazilian....no not a bikini wax...Brazilian cuisine my friends! I was introduced to this spot located on Sunset Bl. called Bossa Nova. We ordered out one night last week and tonight we decided to give them a visit on the boulevard. The owners that opened up this place in 1993 have one philosophy, Keep the passion alive and never give up on your dreams. It has seemed to have worked because they now have 4 locations in Los Angeles.


What did I order off the menu that was so tasty?!?! well in honor of the street that this particular eatery was located on (Sunset Bl), I had to go with the Sunset Pasta:




I got mine with fettuccine noodles but what else is in it??? well, fresh asparagus, skinless boneless chicken breast, onions, fresh mushrooms in a cream sauce.

The meal on a scale from 1 to 10....very tasty. Check this place out if you are ever in the area or just feast your eyes on the web with pics and everything!!   www.bossanovafood.com    

BTW...did I mention this place is open until 4 a.m. on the weekends.......whaaaaaaaaa?

oh and my drink...a lemonade...yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment