Sunday, April 17, 2011

WTF?

SUNDAY FUNDAY!: April 17, 2011



JUST GOT BACK FROM DA BEACH BOI!!!!

I am going to rap about the weekend......but first, picture this:

Me and the crew is walkin' down this public beach access right, beautiful million dolla homes surround us, each lookin' like the grass is greener on the other side. Im carrying my guitar and scrape the side of the wooden walkway that leads to the dunes...its whateva', it adds characta', get to the end to find a sign that basically says dont swim because or you might get sick because its dirty water...its whateva', we like the weatha'. Get out on the beach, set up shop, sun atop, temperatures hot, got a soda pop...no i dont but it rhymes...the homies hit da beeboppinest beat and it was on like donkey kong...

Hey! what do you say,
Im in Myrtle Beach and Its the end of the day,
It was Friday, Friday,
We all hit da hot tub,
My boy was snappin shots at the old guys gettin' drunk,
One said "no pictures please"
ha ha ha just say cheese...
We got down in the kitchen on sausage dogs, the beez neez!
All kinds of talk goin' on all around the pool,
This guys hands me a dominican, now Im lookin' cool,
oops I dropped it in the water, now I look like a douche,
Dont hold it against me dude,
no need to be rude,
I'll talk to Pat instead,
His golf score to yours? You're high, enough said.
Get back to the condo and cant believe what I saw,
some things cant be said here because it's so raw,
so the next day, saturday, (man I hate that song)
It was raining now its sunny, what can go wrong?
Grab a beer and hit da beach
who do I see, is that Cheech?!
Turned as red as a lobster,
burned, dont hit me or I'll holler,
Hit up an omellette and headed to the discount store,
My boys lookin sick, man get him some toast.
bought beer and liquor, they took my picture, Im not 25, thats new to me jigga'
HEY its Sir Hames,
He passed us on King St, the first street that was paved,
Fun fact, I dont slack and now were back to the club,
Its 3 connected, we got passes, yo, thats whats up,
six shots in finger glasses,
man fill up my cup!
its the S.O.D. Krew comin' through ,
Its Swagger on Deck, hey that sounds cool,
But really, were all stoopid,
but were barely some fools.
Before we start to lose we hit up some late night food,
but its not regular, its sure to boost your mood.
"Calamari for the table, lobster tails is what I'll have"
my dude said that, he was wearing ray bans,
Jazzi3J picked up the tab we all tried to catch a cab,
Ended up in a truck on 26 inch riiiims,
7 of us trippin back to the Carribean,
I got a free ride, somebody please tip him,
Hit the hot tub but it was too late,
they turned off the jets, it was cold, this is old, NO WAY!
Hot shower on sunburn man when will I learn,
Not on Sunday cause Im just gonna take another turn,
Wake up wake up wake up,
check out, check out, check out
House keeping lady all trying to get loud.
Hit the beach, rollin' deep so dont tread on me,
And even if you do im still gone make peace,
I scrape my guitar, Its whateva' it adds characta'
pass a sign "dirty water", Its whateva' we like the weatha'
Here I am burned again,
caught a cold, no Im playin'........

"OHHHHHHH SNAP SON!"

good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment