Monday, April 11, 2011

OFFICIAL Jukebox Blogstop Launch

MONDAY:  April 11, 2011

What's up everybody! This is the first blog of the official Jukebox Blogstop. First things first, thanks for stopping by, I appreciate your interest in the world of useless and not so useless information ("You can go ahead and say "I'm useless with a capitol Y").

Everyday has its own topics as follows:

Sunday Funday- Anything and everything silly and fun, its Sunday, sit back and get stoopid
Mellow Mondays- Time to make your Monday a little more relaxing with good music
Tasty Tuesdays- Hungry? Whats good? Where can I find it?
Wellness Wednesdays- Whats up with your health yo?!
Thirsty Thursdays- Quench your thirst with virgin and not so virgin drinks
Fun-Fact-Fridays- Get learned...and help me learn

My hope is that this blog will be useful, informative, and most of all FUN for everyone!
Keep in mind that I am open minded and this blog is "open minded".
I will not tolerate any hate on this page, this is a safe place.
A toast to the delicious days that lay before us!

THIS IS THE LAUNCH! DAILY TOPICS AND POST WILL BEGIN TOMORROW, APRIL 12, 2011. mmmmm tasty tuesdays.....

No comments:

Post a Comment