Monday, June 27, 2011

Back Back Forth Forth

MELLOW MONDAY!: June 27, 2011

Top of the morning playas...It's not often that I get a blog out before NooN on the East Coast, but today is Monday....Mellow Monday....and I love Jamz.

This morning I got the Throwback Jamz channel on the t.v. This station plays 90's Jamz, but one song that came through the tube was from 1986. (Probably the greatest year to roll through the calendar. Why? Because on 12/21/86, I came through the calendar)

The song was by Cameo listed on the album "Word Up"- Back and Forth


Doods...gotta love the attempt at the box hair cut...."It'll blow your cap!"...

When I was listening to this song, I was reminded of a song by a group that was popular in the 90's, The Wu Tang Clan....

In 2001, the Clan, riding on the success of the 90's, released a single for their upcoming CD called...Gravel Pit... This jam was def. on my mix CD's back in high school


Man....look at the difference 10 years made...that 80's style is rockin right back around the bend though...I guess it just all goes....


................BACK BACK and FORTH FORTH....................

No comments:

Post a Comment