Saturday, July 2, 2011

Women are from Venus, Venus Flytraps are from Wilmington NC

FUN FACT FRIDAY!: July 1, 2011

Women are not from this world, they are officially from Venus...that's a fact.


(Venus)


Venus fly traps are native only to Wilmington, N.C...that's a Fun Fact!


(Downtown Wilmington)

Venus Williams is 31 years old and just lost the other day to put her out of Wimbledon 2011.
Despite those 2 facts, she will still kill me any day of the week in a tennis match...




Fun Fact: The planetary sport of venus is tennis. (that is why tennis balls are round)


..(actual being from Venus)


Fun Fact: I have been thinking about a Venus Razor the whole time I have been blogging about this...and hearing that song that goes like "I'm your Venus, I'm your fire, Your desire"...so I am going to include it in this blog.





1 comment:

  1. This blog is so retarded. However, still made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete